Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day One

After waiting for so long, I have finally decided to go ahead with a blog. Why? I thought this would be a better venue to post my ramblings and ideas for others to muse over instead of Facebook or DeviantArt.
For those unfamiliar with me or my work, I am a freelance illustrator/artist currently developing a children's book for Aladdin/Simon & Schuster Books. In addition to the children's book, I am illustrating and developing some personal works for a couple of writers. Who knows, maybe these will be published eventually. We shall see.
I am also currently working on artwork for an upcoming solo show to be held in July. I hope to have enough work completed for it!

Be well, do good things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Seth,
    I hope you keep up the blog. I'm excited to learn more about the children's book and the show!

    ReplyDelete