Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Art Theft

I recently was made known of an alleged art theft of a tree image of mine.

This image was taken and put on Facebook. My name was cropped off of the image and there was no credit to me. This event, though minor, has me second guessing posting work. I will continue to post work but it will be with apprehension.
After messaging the "borrower" requesting credit for the drawing, the image appears to have been removed from FB.
Art theft, I don't understand it but it happens.

Posts of work in progress will be coming soon. I like seeing WIP as do others, I have learned.

Be well.

1 comment:

  1. I fear this every time I post something... but that is the nature of the internet I suppose. At least you can control the resolution of the images you do put out there.

    ReplyDelete